STRESS CONTROL™ is a dietary supplement comprised of 6 ADAPTOGENS which contain 5 standardized vegetable extracts and L-theanine - a natural amino acid from green tea. Active ingredients of ADAPTOGENS enhance the body's adaptive response to everyday stress. The preparation additionally contains magnesium and Vitamins B6 and B5 (pantothenic acid) which enhance the performance of the nervous system in mental and physical overload.
A dietary supplement comprised of 6 ADAPTOGENS which contain 5 standardized vegetable extracts and L-theanine - a natural amino acid from green tea. Active ingredients of ADAPTOGENS enhance the body's adaptive response to everyday stress. The preparation additionally contains magnesium and Vitamins B6 and B5 (pantothenic acid) which enhance the performance of the nervous system in mental and physical overload.
What are the effects of stress on the body?
Nearly 65% of the adult population experience the results of stress every day and unfortunately, this number is increasing. We are living in the world where stress is an integral part of our everyday life, both at home and at work. Stress is the body's natural defence mechanism which works perfectly in the situations of sudden threat, when a rapid response to stimuli (stressors) is required, however, it can have some harmful effects if it lasts too long. If it is caused by everyday challenges and our body performs activities outside its capabilities and has no time to regenerate, we feel anxious, distressed, irritated and constantly tired. Living under continuous stress can lead to many serious complications. It can result in changes of our behaviour, cognitive functions and emotions. The most common symptoms of stress are: loss of appetite, addictions (alcohol), fast and deep breathing, excessive sweating, decrease in libido, changes of social behaviour, sleeping problems, nightmares. Stress also reduces our immune response and hinders proper functioning of the nervous system which leads to a decreased ability to concentrate and think creatively and reduces our perception. It weakens our performance capacities, triggers extreme emotions and feelings (anger, sadness, depression), it leads from increased activity and mobilisation to fatigue and powerlessness.
What are ADAPTOGENS and how they affect human body in stressful situations?
Toady it is not possible to avoid stress but we can learn how to efficiently handle it and control its symptoms. Nature provides us with help giving adaptogens. These substances increase body's ability to adapt to the changeable environmental conditions. Most adaptogens come from plants whose biologically active agents can have regulatory effects on human body enhancing its resistance to stressful situations experienced every day. They have no sedative effects, but only adaptive and mobilising and thus, unlike herbal tranquilizers such as for example valerian, they do not have confusing effects but only boost cognitive capabilities, increase ability to concentrate and think logically. Adaptogens have body's adaptive properties, help to control reaction to stress factors faced by us both at work and at home.
How do active adaptogens contained in STRESS CONTROL™ help to handle stress effects?
STRESS CONTROL™ is a complex of specially selected adaptogens in the form of standardized vegetable extracts and enriched with L-theanine - ADAPTOGEN BLEND; additionally the preparation contains magnesium, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid. STRESS CONTROL™ was composed to use active substances of scientifically proven body's adaptive properties supplementing each other.
- Extract of golden root (Rhodiola rosea) standardized to 4% rosavins increasing work capacity, beneficially affecting physical and mental capabilities, reducing fatigue and enhancing resistance to physical and mental stress.
- Extract of Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) standardized to 20% polysaccharides stimulating immune system performance (improve memory and concentration) and beneficially affecting the immune response.
- Extract of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) standardized to 1.5% vitanolids which help to eliminate the effects of chronic stress, strengthen cognitive capabilities (improve memory and concentration), have beneficial effects on the immune system.
- Extract of Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides which strengthen the body exhausted with excessive mental and physical activity resulting from long-term stress, they can improve ability to concentrate and work capacity especially in the condition of chronic fatigue.
- Extract of maca root (Lepidium meyenii) contains natural nutritional substances, vitamins and minerals, have properties helping the body to adapt to harmful environmental conditions, increases the nervous system performance.
- L-theanine an ingredient of green tea, called "a relaxing amino acid" due to its properties (it directly affects the brain performance promoting alpha wave activity which is a signal of the brain relaxation). L-theanine does not cause somnolence, boosts the process of learning, concentrating and improves self-esteem.
What other substances beneficial in fighting the effects of stress does STRESS CONTROL™ contain?
The supplement was additionally enriched with substances necessary for a body exposed to environmental stress, enhancing each other's effects on the body. Magnesium contained in the preparation is essential for the nervous system, it can improve brain functions and resistance to stress. Vitamin B6 is needed for the metabolism of magnesium and increases its absorption and advantageous effects on the nervous system helping to eliminate the consequences of stress. Pantothenic acid is necessary in obligatory for energy production, its deficiency causes constant fatigue.
Who should use STRESS CONTROL™?
The supplement is especially recommended to people permanently exposed to environmental stress, living in a state of constant hurry, occupationally active whose jobs are very responsible and/or cause high physical and mental workload. The preparation is recommended to any adult suffering from overreacting to stimuli (stressors) and experiencing problems related to it.
Recommended use: 1 capsule with a meal three times daily or in different doses after consulting a physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
No customer reviews for the moment.